Buying a Mac is a real investment. Whether for professional purposes or simply for leisure, you have to think twice. It is a real work tool for some and as on a classic PC, many commands are available to you. For example, you can take a screenshot, use AirPlay or even play PS4 from your mac. Let me quickly teach you how to take care of Mac Screen.
Given the price, it is therefore important to maintain your Mac and use it safely. You can, for example, use a VPN for this. This will allow you to browse the Internet without risk. But beyond maintaining your software, you also need to maintain the computer itself. This includes cleaning the screen.
Also Read: How To Change Heic Photos To Jpg On iPhone
How to Properly Clean Your Mac Screen?
As with any computer, one might think that cleaning a screen is not complicated. It is clear that this is not the most difficult task in the world, but you still have to avoid certain errors. If you check Mac website, Apple explains how to clean your Mac screen without risk.
- Start by unplugging all the cables from your Mac and especially the power one.
- Use the cloth provided in the kit for your device. If you no longer have it, use a soft, dry, lint-free cloth. Here, the goal is to remove all the dust present on the screen.
- If your screen is really dirty, you can lightly dampen the cloth with water or screen cleaner. Avoid the holes in the device when wiping with a damp cloth.
Your screen is now spotless and you can format your hard drive on Mac if you want to clean up!
If you need a liquid to clean the screen, never spray it directly. Moisten your cloth and then wipe to prevent the liquid from penetrating the screen.
Beware of certain products that could damage your device! Here is a list of products to absolutely avoid when cleaning your screen :
- Glass cleaner
- Cleaner containing acetone
- household cleaner
- Cleaner containing hydrogen peroxide
- abrasive products
You now know everything to safely clean your Mac screen.